Rowe is currently wanted on five separate warrants stemming from five separate criminal acts.
On July 29, 2008, Metro Police say Rowe was involved in the attempted murder of a fellow gang member in the 3700 block of Glen Avenue in Southeast Las Vegas, and is wanted for Ex-Felon / Prohibited person in possession of a firearm in connection with that crime.
On January 4, 2009 Metro says Rowe and several accomplices kidnaped and robbed a victim in the Northwest part of Las Vegas, eventually forcing him to strip naked before taking all of his possessions. Rowe is wanted for Conspiracy to commit a crime in connection with this event.
And Metro accuses Rowe of domestic violence crimes on three separate occasions; June 8, 2009, June 30, 2009, and again on August 5, 2009 Rowe severely beat his live-in girlfriend. On one of the occasions Rowe attempted to strangle her, and on another he produced a handgun and threatened her. Because of these crimes Rowe is wanted for:
- Ex-Felon in possession of a firearm,
- Domestic battery, and
- Domestic battery by strangulation
- Possession of a stolen firearm,
- Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person,
- Obstructing a police officer,
- False info to a police officer,
- Attempted possession of a firearm by a prohibited person,
- Discharging a firearm at a structure,
- Robbery with a deadly weapon, multiple arrests,
- Conspiracy to commit robbery,
- Conspiracy to commit murder with a deadly weapon,
- Conspiracy to commit assault with a deadly weapon, and
- Attempted murder with a deadly weapon with a criminal gang