In the early evening hours of October 26, 2008, Las Vegas Metro Police say Jessica Nicole Juarez was the passenger in a vehicle stopped by Metro Patrol Officers. During the stop it was discovered Juarez, who is prohibited from possessing a firearm because of her criminal history, was carrying a handgun concealed within her purse. Juarez was arrested and booked into the Clark County Detention Center, however following her release she failed to appear in court to answer the charges. Jessica Nicole Juarez is currently wanted on outstanding warrants for:
- Carrying a concealed weapon, a felony, and
- Criminal contempt.
Juarez has numerous tattoos, including:
- The word “nuneca” on her left hand
- Three “dots” , and the words “RIP Grandpa” on her left hand,
- The number “13" on her right hand
- The name “Joseph” on her right arm,
- The words “Destiny”, “Snoopy”, and “RIP Grumpy”,
- A collage with roses and a girl crying on her back,
- The word “youngster” on her left ankle, and
- The name “Anthony” on her right leg.
Juarez should be considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with any information concerning the whereabouts of Jessica Nicole Juarez should contact the L.V.M.P.D. Fugitive Detail at 828-3578 or Crime Stoppers at 385-5555.