On September 7th, the LVMPD First Tuesday program will be dedicated to educating the public about how to identify and report suspicious activity.
Speakers from the LVMPD Homeland Security Bureau will discuss:
- See Something, Say Something campaign
- Quick overview of worldwide, domestic and local events
- Why it is important to report suspicious activity
- Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center (SNCTC.org)
- Seven signs of terrorism
- How to report suspicious activity
Metro’s First Tuesday program is an open house style event that takes place at each area command on the first Tuesday of every month. The program begins at 7 p.m. Each area command presents a lecture on a pre-selected topic, as well as information pertaining to the local neighborhood.
For area command locations go to http://www.lvmpd.com/.
Media outlets wanting to attend First Tuesday on September 7th should go to Northwest Area Command, 9850 W. Cheyenne. The program begins at 7:00 p.m.