In the early morning hours of November 11, 2005 Metro says David Allan Bockman and an accomplice went to the area of Tompkins and Grand Canyon in Southeast Las Vegas were numerous homes were under construction. According to police, the two men entered the construction site and began loading stolen construction materials into the truck and trailer they had arrived in. Alert citizens saw the crime and progress and notified Metro, who arrived and arrested the two men. Bockman, was convicted of the crime of burglary, however he failed to appear in court at his sentencing hearing and is currently wanted for Burglary.
Additionally, Bockman has been issued numerous citations requiring his appearance in court. Because he failed to appear to answer those charges he is also wanted for :
- Bicyclist failure to obey a traffic signal,
- Possession of a hypodermic device, two counts,
- Possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts, and
- Possession of marijuana.
David Allen Bockman is a white male adult, 46 years of age, standing 6' tall and weighing approximately 200 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. Bockman has a 4" scar on his upper right arm, numerous other scars, and tattoo of:
- A teardrop next to his right eye,
- A reaper on his right forearm,
- A cross on his right hand, and
- A cross on his left thumb.
Bockman’s last known address was in the 6300 block of Shawnee Ave in the northwest part of Las Vegas.
Bockman has a very extensive criminal history including numerous arrests for:
- Possession of stolen property,
- Possession of a stolen vehicle,
- Narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia charges,
- Possession of forged instruments,
- Traffic related offenses,
- Drivers license and vehicle registration related offenses,
- Under the influence of a controlled substance,
- Indecent behavior,
- Disorderly Conduct and disturbing the peace, and
- One arrest for cruelty to animals.
Anyone with any information concerning the whereabouts of David Allen Bockman is urged to contact the L.V.M.P.D. Fugitive Detail at 828-3578 or Crime stoppers at 385-5555.