Monday, January 26, 2009

There's a new "kid" in town.

A new week brings a slew of new duties. Up until now, my job at Channel 3 was to produce the Crimetracker 3 reports with Sophia Choi. As of today, add Kids First with Kendall Tenney to my agenda.
It is a little difficult making the transition. I had set up a routine with my Crimetracker efforts, and now I need to make big adjustments to accomodate my new responsibilities. Today I prepared our Manhunt Monday report for Crimetracker 3, as I made sure editing was going well for our Make a Wish Monday report on Diana, who wished for the "Rock Star treatment." We previewed it a bit last Wednesday, and on this blog. You can catch the full report during First News 3 at 4.
Photographer Preston will likely give up some of his lunch to finish editing so we can head over to a nearby school for a shoot for an upcoming "What's Right with Kids" story, to air on Friday.

No comments: